Monday, July 2, 2012

I'm Baaaaaacckkkkkk!
again...


Hi! I am sorry I have been missing for awhile, well like a year, but Im back!
I have several reasons for going missing, some are not very good, but they are my reasons and Im sticking to them.

1. I didnt think I had anything interesting to say.
2. I got busy with the mundane and let it become mundane.
3. Several of my good friends moved away in the last 2 years and it made me sad.
4. I threw myself into several projects that took over everything, and I liked it.
5. And finally ad most importantly, my Google account was hacked and I couldn't log into my blog until I jumped though several internet hoops, so Im back and yall, all 5 of you are stuck with me! ;)

I have been wanting to really get back into my blog, or as some call it my public diary, just so I can keep track of everything thats happened and going to happen over the next 4 to 5 months. This time period is going to be HUGE for me and my family and its something I have never done before, so I am sure it is going to be full of interesting incidents.

Another reason I have wanted to come back to blogging, I have been inspired by http://lorcadamon.com/. I met her through Noble Street Festival meetings and such, her view of the world is awesome.

So I plan on dusting off the keyboard (which, those who know me well know it doesn't have a chance to get dusty as long as FB is up and running...) and start typing all the craziness thats starting to happen.

See you soon!

1 comment:

Hydrangea said...

Nice article and thank your valuable information and I wish you luck