Monday, June 22, 2009

Mmmmeeeeooowwwwwwwwwwww!!!!!

Had to take Simon to the vet today. This in itself is an interesting and sometimes terrifying experience for both me and the cat. Today proved to be an especially terrifying day for Simon. As I drove down Noble Street he was screaming bloody murder, yeeeeeoooowwwllling at the top of his lungs. If I had rolled down the windows I would of looked and sounded like a miniature undercover cop in a taxi. Yeeeoooowwww, yeeooowwwllllll, mmmmeeeeooowwwwwwwwwwww. I try talking to him, makes him scream louder, sometimes he gets quiet and lets out this really small pitiful meeeuwww, so sad.

What lead to me taking Simon to the doc is yellow ears. He's jaundice, has been before because he has some sort of liver issues. Poor guy, he doesn't even drink. HA. Anyway, he will get IV fluids, some drugs, really expensive food. I'll go get him, get to pay for it, bring him home, a guaranteed repeat preformance of the yeeeoowwwing, once home he will bolt from the kitty carrier and not be seen for 3 days. But he will feel better, he wont be yellow and when he gets over his car ride, he will love me again.

No comments: