Monday, June 9, 2008

DINKs

Today I was roaming around on the web, like I usually do, till I find something that catches my interest and today, boy did I find something. The following article or excerpt from a book really pissed me off. No I didn't read the whole thing and yes I could be flying off the handle for no logical reason. But I don't need a logical reason, I'm a woman!..............


DINKs Have Double Incomes and No Kids
G. Russell Evans
Captain, U.S. Coast Guard (Ret.)

Tuesday, April 2, 2002

The clever acronym DINK appears in Pat Buchanan's best-selling book "The Death of the West." It stands for "Double Income, No Kids," meaning plenty of money for couples to live it up and no brats to tend to at five o'clock in the morning. It can also mean: Sleep in till 10:30 a.m. Saturdays, followed by a champagne lunch, lobster dinner and whatever pleasure the weekend has to offer.

The DINK lifestyle can be a shallow one, adding nothing to the propagation of the race and family line, and contributing to the decline of Western civilization. DINKs will never know the joy and pride of bringing up sons and daughters, seeing them develop into productive citizens, educated and trained in the fields that make America special, and faithful to the old folks when the time comes.

.............

how do you like that? a shallow lifestyle, adding nothing, knowing no joy or pride, and I love the champagne lunch and lobster dinner, HA. I just ate a hot dog - on regular sandwich bread 'casue I was out of buns, and you know what, IT WAS GOOD!!!!!

No comments: