Monday, January 14, 2008

stupidity should hurt

stupid should hurt. I've said this before and I mean it. If stupid was painful, maybe there wouldnt be so many stupid people making stupid decisions. If stupid were painful, maybe pseudo-'team leaders' wouldn't waist time on dress code, color printer options or lists.

I dont know who all reads my blogs, so I very well could be sticking my foot right directly in my mouth. But everything I have and will say is true! Some folks may not like it, I DONT CARE! I am 37 years old, I am done playing kindergarten games. My work place has turned into a grown up version of romper room. Some folks say they are making decisions and arent, some are making decisions and not telling anyone about them. Still others are trying to change policies that mean exactly DICK, instead of concentrating on what they should be doing.

Some people are having meetings they dont remember, making decisions they cant recall and promising things they latter deny. AAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAA

frus·trate (frŭs'trāt')
tr.v. frus·trat·ed, frus·trat·ing, frus·trates
To prevent from accomplishing a purpose or fulfilling a desire; thwart:
To cause feelings of discouragement or bafflement in.
To make ineffectual or invalid; nullify.

That is the definition of my work situation.

you know you can only bang your head against the wall for so long before, 1. your head hurts, 2. you break your head or 3. the wall breaks.

Right now, my head hurts and it may be broken.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are so right! Stupid should hurt, but only those that are stupid enough to instigate the stupidity. I too am tired of Romper Room -- this is not a pre-school, although it feels this way much of the time. I hope and look forward to the day the those that are instigators will reap what they sow and they know who they are!

Jenn said...

Hi - Five!