Sunday, June 1, 2008

Martin Floor Adventure Phase IV, Final


Its finished! My wonderful living room floor and it looks GREAT!!!

Well, its almost completely finished. You cant really tell from the photo but there are no baseboards, yet. We very carefully removed the old ones to be cleaned and replaced when the job was done. Brindle, my big dog, who apparently is part Beaver, decided we needed new ones. He ate the corners off all of the boards, ALL OF THEM. The boards were on the front porch, I mean where else would you keep a 12 foot piece of lumber. I guess he got tired of waiting for me to let him in, maybe he needed a tooth pick, maybe he needed more fiber in his diet. Whatever, now we have to get new base boards and then everything will be finished. This will require yet, one more trip to Lowes. Trip number 5 for this project. I'll start the count over on the next project.

No comments: